If a Cat is part of your life you’ll know that they don’t live in your house. You live in theirs.
In exchange for a few biscuits and some water here and there, a Cat will reward you with the great honour of being accepted into their territory.
Most of the time Cats will let you choose the decor of the house. But given that they spend more time in their house than you, sometimes your Cat may feel its time to change the feng sui or customize a few things.
These 13 cats-turned-decorators won’t stand for bad taste.
1. ”Humans, this bathroom is too clean and tidy for my liking”
2. “These blinds are too old fashioned.”
3. ”Humans, this rug needs colour.”
4. ”I’ve decided that from now on there should always be popcorn on the floor. It’s helps with my arthritis.”
5. ”Sorry Humans, this curtain is really ugly.”
6. ”The sofa looks more authentic this way.”
7. ”I’m cute, so I just want somewhere nice to sit and look out of the window on this lovely day.”
8. ”First step in my redecoration plan: unroll as much toilet roll as possible.”
9. ”Humans, this room will now be my bedroom.”
10. ”I’ve found another use for this horrible dress.”
11. ”I was forced to sort out your paperwork.”
12. ”All I wanted was a scratch post.”
13. A cactus: the final defence against the cats mood swings.
Note : No one likes finding their sofa in shreds. But cutting your cats claws isn’t the answer. We advise you to use gentler methods instead.
Featured image : source