Seeing a dog can brighten up anyone's day, even when you're trapped in the subterranean hell that is the subway! Here's a selection of the cutest commuters we've ever seen:
1. NYC Subway won't let you bring your dog unless they're in a bag? No problem.
2. Some doggie parents come prepared…
3. How about this tiny pooch on the Paris Metro? Très chic.
4. 'Ello 'ello 'ello! This Bulldog is enjoying a snooze and a hug on the London Underground.
5. "What do you mean I'm not allowed on the seats?"
6. That feeling when it's rush hour on the subway
7. Carriage all to yourself = Best day ever
8. Beagles in bags should be the next big thing
9. This Westie, who is prettier than most models
10. "Mush, human, mush!"
11. Bringing a whole new meaning to the phrase 'doggy-bag'
12. This precious pup is definitely more excited to be on the subway than most people
13. This little puppy off on her first big adventure!
14. "Paws off my bag, it's designer."
15. And this adorable puppy who is probably half teddy bear
To see more dogs on the subway, you can explore the subwaydog hashtag on Instagram!
* * *
At Holidog, we aim to improve the lives of your furry friends. Enjoy your holidays with peace of mind, knowing your pet is in great hands (find a petsitter near you) and spoil them with our monthly subscription box filled with yummy treats and toys (get your free box here). You can count on us!