It's official: we love our four-legged friends more than we love humans.
We've always known that hanging out with your dog or cat is way more fun than seeing friends, but now a study has actually proved it.
The pet site Rover conducted a survey asking hundreds of pet parents in the U.S. just how much they love their furry friends. And the results are amazing!
Here are 9 hilarious findings from their survey which prove just how much we love our dogs:
1. 61% of pet parents would end a relationship for their pet.
2. Over 1/3 of pet parents would give up a job opportunity for their pet.
3. Over 1/4 of pet parents think their family prefers their pet to their partner.
4. Over 1/4 of pet parents have brought their dogs on a date.
5. 85% of pet parents are more likely to "swipe right" on a dating site for a photo that includes a dog.
6. 95% of dog owners would rather spend the night at home cuddling with their dog than on a blind date.
7. Nearly 70% of dog parents would sacrifice "alone time" with their partner for their dog.
8. Nearly half of pet parents spend more money on their pet than their partner every month.
9. And 87% of pet parents would get their pet a Valentine's gift.