Let's face it, Bull Terriers are most commonly known for their long egg shaped heads. What Bull Terrier owners also know is that they are extremely charismatic dogs, they have quirky and funny personalities that make them oh so lovable.
One of these quirky traits is their incredible ability to fall asleep in the most uncomfortable and awkward positions ever. Here are a 26 of our favourite pictures that literally had us in stitches!
1. Bull Terriers' signature sleeping position. Yup.
2. Too full. Can't…
3. Puppies need their sleep, clearly anywhere will do.
4. Asleep mid-chew… that's the business.
5. At least you've made some attempt there bob.
6. Don't ask.
7. This is how we do.
8. Just polishing my coat!
9. Apparently sleeping between two couch cushions is comfy?
10. No idea how he got up there.
11. This was a fantastic idea.
12. We're impressed.
13. He just wants to be a soldier. Bless.
14. Ok seriously I need to study here…
15. I had planned on taking the floor, but then I discovered this.
16. I'm coming on holiday too!
17. Surely that's not comfortable?
18. There's that signature position again.
19. It's always better with two!
20. His face says comfy, but his neck?
21. Definitely no.
22. The cat's bed was closer…
23. Yup, top security.
24. Arms raised? Erm ok…
26. Surely that's a fire hazard?
* * *