Most animals, whether they're wild or domestic, love to sleep. Some are focused on finding the best and comfiest place for a quick nap – and what could be better than another furry friend to use as a nice, warm pillow?
Here are the cutest photos of animals using each other as pillows, along with some hilarious bonuses. Friends are always useful for something!
1. This dog has discovered the relaxing power of the purr
Source: flechaslife /Instagram
2. Sunbathing is way more fun with a friend!
3. This owl can nap safely under the eye of her own, personal watch dog
Source: Tanja Brandt
4. According to this cat, you can be your own best friend AND your own pillow
5. Other cats prefer a teddy… Or a tail
6. This ostrich and this elephant know that the most unlikely of friends can make the best pillows
Source: The David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust
7. Comfy pals make comfy paws
8. There is nothing comfier than a cow in the sun
Source: Farm Sanctuary
9. Sometimes the best nap partner is your mom, as this baby otter knows very well
10. …This baby seal agrees!
11. Nap time is made far easier when you have a neck long enough to sleep on yourself
12. Failing that, a giraffe toy works fine
* * *
At Holidog, we aim to improve the lives of your furry friends. Enjoy your holidays with peace of mind, knowing your pet is in great hands (find a petsitter near you) and spoil them with our monthly subscription box filled with yummy treats and toys (get your free box here). You can count on us!