Never open your home to a Boxer. And above all, never make the mistake of adopting one. It’s a decision you’ll be sure to regret.
You’ll soon understand.
1. Be cautious of how cute the baby Boxers look! They can make you forget the true nature of these evil creatures.
2. In reality, Boxers are savage creatures, completely unsuited for the human world.
3. Generally, the unluckiest ones end up in a human’s home and have to do all they can to escape and return back to the jungle.
4. Nobody has ever witnessed a Boxer get along with another pet.
5. Or any other species.
6. And obviously not with any young human.
7. No, they have no idea how to look after others.
8. Sharing? What on earth is that?
9. Don’t count on them to understand or look after you.
10. They hate anything that involves humans.
11. No, living with humans is really not their thing.
12. It’s always “me, me, me” with them…
13. As proud creatures, they take offence at the first opportunity.
14. And that’s why they hate being photographed.
15. They definitely lack a sense of humour.
16. You could even say they’re quite pretentious.
17. Stop them, they haven’t had any driving lessons!
18. Don’t count on them to keep watch over your home.
19. They’ll never lend a hand around the house at all.
20. They have no respect for human conventions.
21. And quite frankly, who could stand that?
22. Or even worse: that?
23. You have been warned.
If, despite our warnings and using your better judgement you are crazy enough to adopt a Boxer, why not treat them to some surprises with HappyBox?
Featured image : source