When there are websites, YouTube channels, Instagrams and Facebook pages entirely devoted to dogs, it's not hard to see why some of our canine companions can get a little bit camera hungry!
Even when their humans are trying to get pictures of their families, a lovely bit of scenery, or just take a selfie, these pooches have gotten a taste for the spotlight – and they're here to take it by any means they can:
1. This wacky scene-stealer
2. Even engagement photos aren't safe…
Source: Facebook/DnK Photography
3. It's not only photos either – some humans can't even have a Skype call to themselves
4. Even the Pope has been upstaged by a starry-eyed pup!
5. A touching, intimate wedding photo? Incomplete without a dog.
6. "Excuse me, but I think this photo is missing something, and that something is me."
7. "Hmm… I feel like you were trying to take a photo without me…"
8. "Is this how we smile? Yes?"
9. A surprise attack from offside
10. "Don't worry! The most important family member is here, we can take the photo now."
11. And this Certified Good Boy, helping with his human's proposal… Or maybe trying to gatecrash it
* * *
At Holidog, we aim to improve the lives of your furry friends. Enjoy your holidays with peace of mind, knowing your pet is in great hands (find a petsitter near you) and spoil them with our monthly subscription box filled with yummy treats and toys (get your free box here). You can count on us!