Here at the Holidog Times, we often wonder why some people have the terrible idea to adopt a German Shepherd.
We want to warn the oblivious and the naive. Beware of their wet innocent nose and those big friendly ears. German Shepherds are actually savage beasts. Grisly and bloodthirsty hounds. All humans should avoid them at all costs.
So for once and for all, (and to deter even the most staunch supporters), here are 21 reasons why you should never let a German Shepherd into your life.
Don’t say we didn’t warn you…
1. From the moment they are born they look menacing.
2. Within a few weeks, they’re completely out of control.
3. And it only gets worse.
4. They are especially dangerous with children.
5. And they hate all other dogs.
6. They are every other animal’s worst nightmare.
7. The worst case scenario would be to adopt TWO.
8. Always on guard, they are incapable of relaxing.
9. The white ones are by far the most terrifying.
10. It’s impossible to ever share a special moment with a German Shepherd.
11. They permanently refuse to cooperate.
12. To put it simply, they don’t like doing anything.
13. And they are incredibly intolerant.
14. Don’t bother, you can’t train them.
15. These beasts never show a flicker of emotion.
16. Don’t rely on them to take care of you.
17. Or to give you any affection.
18. They are always on the lookout for an equally terrifying accomplice.
19. The Kings of Camouflage – you can never be safe.
20. Their ferocity comes from their ancestor, the Asian Lion.
21. Either way, don’t regret it. These monsters could never be cute, loveable, loyal or affectionate...
Featured image : source